V.S. Series Shocks
Uniball Upper Arms
IVD Garage Sale
Gear & Downloads
2005 - 2007 Ford Super Duty F250 / F350 4.5" Suspension System Stage 1
This 4.5" System for the 2005-2007 Super Duty’s is one the best riding suspension systems ICON has ever developed. This system has been engineered using the highest quality materials and components. The front Dual-Rate coils-springs combined with our ICON Series Mono-tube shocks give these trucks the performance they so desperately need. This system comes complete with front coils, shocks, radius arm drop down brackets, rear blocks and u-bolts and our patented Adjustable Track bar giving the front end of these trucks perfect track alignment.
- 50%increase in wheel travel
- Less body-roll than stock truck
- 4.5" more travel from ride height to front bump stops
- State-of-the-art dual-rate coil spring
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs won’t sag
- Clears 35" Tall Tires & 37" Tall Tires w/ Minor Trimming
- No change in towing capacity
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- 100%Bolt-on system - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
- 64000 - 4.5" Box Kit (Includes Sway Bar Links, Bump Stop Spacers, and Brake Line Brackets
- 64010 - 4.5" Lift Dual Rate Coil-Spring
- 64040 - Radius Arm Drop Down Brackets
- 64030 - Adjustable Pan Rod Bar
- 195275 - 5" Fabricated Rear Blocks w/ Built in Bump Stop
- 37002 - Rear U-Bolt Kit
- 66513 - Front ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series Mono-tube Shocks
- 36508 - Rear ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series Mono-tube Shocks
The Best Riding 4.5" Kit on the market at any price
Posted by Denny Lindsay on 30th Apr 2012
I've had this kit installed on my 2005 F-250 CCSB for over 2 years and haven't had a single complaint from anyone that rode in it.
Handling and rebound are spot on making the truck a pleasure to drive over any on-road or off-road conditions.
The lift height is perfect for 35" tires and could support 37's with the TDI spacer without sacrificing anything.
Anyone searching for a lift that all but guarantees every penny in return should check this out.
From what I've seen on the numerous diesel forums the resell on this particular kit brings almost full price years after install, due mainly to the guarantee and workmanship design being perfection.
Installation Kit Instructions: