V.S. Series Shocks
Uniball Upper Arms
IVD Garage Sale
Gear & Downloads
This 2.5” Leveling System is a great way to level your 4WD 2005-2011 F-350 Super Duty front to rear. The system’s components provide for better-than-stock ride quality and is perfect for the cost-conscious truck owner who wants a level truck and a smooth ride. This stage 2 system upgrades the front shocks to our 2.5" diameter Piggy-Back shocks for the ultimate in ride quality and performance.
For F-250 applications, a 4" block can be used in place of your factory 2" block, in turn leveling the truck from front to rear, allowing use of ICON Series Mono-tube Rear Shocks.
- 50%increase in wheel travel
- Less body-roll than stock truck
- 2 ”more travel from ride height to front bump stops
- State-of-the-art dual-rate coil spring
- Application Specific Alignment Cams ensure proper Caster alignment
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs won’t sag
- Clears 34" Tall Tires & 35" Tall Tires w/ Minor Trimming
- No change in towing capacity
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- 100%Bolt-on system - no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
- 62510 - 2.5" Lift Dual Rate Coil-Spring w/ Alignment Cam Kit
- 67700 - Front 2.5" Piggy-Back Reservoir Shocks
- 36508 - Rear ICON Series Mono-tube Shocks
Installation Kit Instructions:
This product has no installation kit instructions yet.