ICON Vehicle Dynamics offers in house rebuilding service for the entire 2.0 Aluminum Series, 2.5 Series, and 3.0 Series shocks as well as updating and rebuilding old “DR” coilovers. The basic rebuild service includes tear down, cleaning of internals, new o-rings, new wiper seal, new rod seal, new shock oil, and labor. Any other items needing replacement are additional and an ICON representative will contact you and let you know the additional cost of the items. Currently shock services are performed on Tuesdays. Shocks must be received by Monday at 5 PM to be serviced on Tuesday. If they are not received by close of business Monday they will be scheduled for the following Tuesday’s rebuild. Please be aware that it could take from 2-5 business days for servicing to be completed pending the amount of services received and the type of services to be performed. Please note services are performed in the order they are received. If you need a faster turnaround time we offer an expedited rebuild service for $100 per shock or you can contact one of our authorized shock service centers.
APPROVED ICON SERVICE CENTERS
Arizona | SDHQ Offroad | (480) 633-2929
California | DC Shock Services | (626) 252-3566
California | Down South Motorsports | (619) 450-6128
Texas | TPM Racing | (210) 825-1433
(If you choose to use a service center listed above, please call them directly for pricing, procedures, and rebuild schedule.)
ICON SHOCK SERVICE COST
2.0 Aluminum Series Shocks
- 2.0 Aluminum Series Smooth Body Shock Basic Rebuild – $65.00 ea
- 2.0 Aluminum Series Remote Reservoir Shock Basic Rebuild – $75.00 ea
2.5 Series Shocks (includes removal of coil springs if applicable)
- 2.5 Smooth Body Shock Basic Rebuild – $125.00 ea
- 2.5 Standard Coilover Shock Basic Rebuild – $125.00 ea
- 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilover Shock Basic Rebuild – $125.00 ea
- 2.5 Piggyback or Remote Reservoir Shock Basic Rebuild – $125.00 ea
- 2.5 Omega Bypass Piggyback or Remote Reservoir Shock Basic Rebuild – $175.00 ea
- 2.5 “DR” Coilover Shock Update and Basic Rebuild – $150.00 ea
2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Upgrade (includes basic rebuild)
If you would like to have a remote reservoir retro-fitted to your ICON 2.5 Series shocks we offer this service at a discounted rate (free labor) in 2 ways – both include a basic rebuild.
- Standard Remote Reservoir Upgrade (inc. basic rebuild) – $645.00 per pair
- Remote Reservoir w/ CDC Upgrade (inc. basic rebuild) – $845.00 per pair
3.0 Series Shocks (includes removal of coil springs if applicable)
- 3.0 Series Front Coilover Shock Basic Rebuild – $145.00 ea
- 3.0 Series Rear Bypass Shock Basic Rebuild – $175.00 ea
- Expedited Rebuild Service – $100.00 ea
** Please take the time to wipe down, degrease, or rinse the mud off of your shocks or there could be a shock cleaning fee accessed at $25.00 per shock **
ICON SHOCK SERVICE PROCEDURE
(If you are using an approved ICON Service Center, please call them directly for their procedures.)
- Complete the online shock service request.
- Once successfully submitted, a return email will be sent immediately with your ICON Service number. Check your email, including your junk box!
- Remove shocks from the vehicle and clean off any dirt or debris. This is an important step and will save you from additional labor costs up to $25.00 per shock. Please retain all mounting hardware and bearing spacers – do NOT send your hardware in the box with the shock being serviced!
- Box the shocks, write the service log number on the outside of the box. Boxes without service numbers will not be accepted or can have substantial delays.
- Ship or drop off the shocks to the following address:
ICON Vehicle Dynamics
7929 Lincoln Ave
Riverside, CA 92504
Reference Box – Service # S****
** Please use any carrier that is convenient (UPS, USPS, FedEx). If local, shocks can be dropped off to this address during normal business hours. **
- On the day of service an ICON shock technician will inspect all parts, you will be notified if any additional parts or services are needed along with the associated cost. You will be notified at this time of your grand total at this time.
Please Note – If you send your shocks in and there is no service number on the box, we have no way to know who or what they are for. ICON is not responsible for the delays that can be incurred if you do not clearly write the service number “S1234” on the outside of the box. This is how the shipping department determines what they are coming in for and who they belong to. It is recommended that you insert a paper into the box that has your contact information and what we are doing to the shocks as well. We appreciate your cooperation with this and want to get your shocks back to you as quickly as possible. Any items – whether new, used, or in for repair – will be considered abandoned and subsequently discarded if not retrieved within 90 days.