ICON Vehicle Dynamics offers a rebuilding service for our entire 2.0 Aluminum Series, 2.5 Series, and 3.0 shocks. The basic rebuild service includes tear down, cleaning of internals, new o-rings, new wiper seal, new rod seal, new shock oil, and labor. Any other items needing replacement are additional and an ICON representative will contact you and let you know the additional cost of the items.
Basic Shock Service Cost – All Prices are Per Shock
2.0 Aluminum Series Shocks
- 2.0 Aluminum Series Smooth Body Shock Basic Rebuild – $65.00 ea
- 2.0 Aluminum Series Remote Reservoir Shock Basic Rebuild – $75.00 ea
2.5 Series Shocks (includes removal of coil springs if applicable)
- 2.5 Smooth Body Shock Basic Rebuild – $125.00 ea
- 2.5 Standard Coilover Shock Basic Rebuild – $125.00 ea
- 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilover Shock Basic Rebuild – $125.00 ea
- 2.5 Piggyback or Remote Reservoir Shock Basic Rebuild – $125.00 ea
- 2.5 Omega Bypass Resi / Piggyback Shock Basic Rebuild – $175.00 ea
2.5 Reservoir Upgrade (includes re-build)
If you would like to have a remote reservoir retro-fitted to your ICON 2.5 Series shocks we offer this service at a discounted rate (free labor) in 2 ways – both include a basic rebuild.
- Standard Remote Reservoir Upgrade (inc. basic rebuild) – 645.00 pr
- Remote Reservoir w/ CDC Upgrade (inc. basic rebuild) – 845.00 pr
3.0 Raptor Shocks (includes removal of coil springs if applicable)
- 3.0 Ford Raptor Front Coilover Shock Basic Rebuild – $145.00 ea
- 3.0 Ford Raptor Rear Zeta Bypass Shock Basic Rebuild – $175.00 ea
- Expedited Rebuild Service – $100.00 ea
** Please take the time to wipe down, degrease, or rinse the mud off of your shocks or there could be a shock cleaning fee accessed at 25.00 per shock **
Below is the procedure for sending in your shocks
Currently shock services are performed on Tuesdays. Shocks must be received by Monday at 5:00pm to be serviced, or they will be scheduled for the following Tuesday’s rebuild. Please be aware that it could take from 1-3 days for servicing to be completed pending the amount of services to be performed.
- Complete the shock service request
- An ICON Vehicle Dynamics representative will respond to your request with a service number
- Remove shocks from the vehicle and clean off any dirt or debris. This is an important step and will save you from additional labor costs. **Please retain all mounting hardware and bearing spacers**
- Box the shocks write the service log number on the outside of the box. (boxes without service numbers will not accepted or can have substantial delays)
- Ship or Drop off the shocks to the following address. (We recommend you add the Service Number to the shipping label as well)
** Please use any carrier that is convenient (UPS, USPS, FedEx) or if local we do accept you dropping them off as well. **
ICON Vehicle Dynamics
7929 Lincoln Ave
Riverside, CA 92504
Reference Box – Service # S****
- On the day of service an ICON shock technician will inspect all parts, you will be notified if any additional parts or services are needed along with the associated cost.
- Upon completion of your re-build a representative will call you with the exact total of the re-build as well as shipping charges back to you.
Please Note – If you send your shocks in and there is no service number on the box, we have no way to know who or what they are for. ICON is not responsible for the delays that can be incurred if you do not clearly write the service number “S1234″ on the outside of the box. This is how the shipping department determines what they are coming in for and who they belong to. It is recommended that you insert a paper into the box that has your contact information and what we are doing to the shocks as well. We appreciate your cooperation with this and want to get your shocks back to you as quickly as possible.