PART No. 95110
2010 - Current Ford Raptor Quick Release Midflap System
The team at ICON Vehicle Dynamics has engineered another first for Ford Raptors, a rear shock and undercarriage protection system to keep your Raptor performing at its peak whether you have stock shocks or not. The ICON Raptor Midflap with quick release has a unique design, allowing you the ability to take the flap portion on or off in seconds. The ICON Raptor Midflap mounting bracket bolts to the mid-cab body mount permanently and out of sight. The protective midflap itself has a unique hook and latch system for install or removal in seconds. This unique design allows you to keep the midflaps on at all times or just slap them on when hitting the trails. The ICON Ford Raptor Midflap was tested over 3 months and thousands of miles from the snow and ice covered trails in Michigan at below zero temps, to the heat, silt, rocks, and sand terrains of the Mojave desert and Baja. After rigorous testing, both the shocks and their protective covers remained in near new condition.
• Bolt-on design with unique hook and latch system for quick removal of midflap
• No tools required once midflap base is intalled
• Protects undercarriage and rear shocks from abrasive sandblasting while driving offroad at speed
• Keeps mud from collecting in the large cavity between the inner bed and outer bed sheet metal on
flared body Raptors
• Midflap flexes above the frame / running board and wont get ripped off even in large rocky terrains
PART No. 56102
Toyota Tacoma / FJ Cruiser / 4Runner S2 Modular Performance Shock System
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics S2 Modular Performance shock system redefines the offroad capability of the 2005 - Current Toyota Tacoma / 2007 - Current Toyota FJ Cruiser / 2003 - Current Toyota 4Runner by enhancing the front suspension with the addition of a secondary shock to an existing ICON coilover setup. A common misconception is that overly-complicated and expensive long-travel kits are to achieve the ultimate in offroad performance. This has been put to rest with the development of the ICON S2 system. The S2 Modular Performance shock system system utilizes the factory lower control arm and maintains OE track width while providing excellent suspension damping capabilities and an exceptional build quality you would expect from any ICON Vehicle Dynamics product. All of these features come at a fraction of the cost of a long-travel setup.
This bolt-on system was developed to significantly enhance the drivability of the Tacoma / FJ Cruiser / 4Runner in extreme offroad conditions while at the same time eliminating the need for any major alteration of the frame or any other factory suspension components. The combination of a billet aluminum shock tower adapter, fabricated secondary shock hoop, and a steel skidplate with incorporated shock mount make for a straightforward and durable installed product.
The modular aspect of this system allows for modifications to the vehicle to be achieved in stages, so the user can build their vehicle as desired rather than all at once. Multiple secondary shock options also provide even more tuneabity of the system as a whole, as ICON 2.5” Remote Reservoir Shocks, 2.5” Remote Reservoir CDC Valve Shocks, or 2.5” Two-Tube Bypasses may be used to attain any level of performance desired.
• Does not require welding to the frame
• Retains robust factory bumpstops
• Does not require aftermarket lower control arms
• Can be purchased in stages
• Simple installation
• Lifetime Warranty on fabricated and machined parts
• 2005 - Current Toyota Tacoma
• 2007 - Current Toyota FJ Cruiser
• 2003 - Current Toyota 4Runner
PART No. 56101
2005 - Current Toyota Tacoma Lower Control Arm Skid Plate System
ICON Vehicle Dynamics' bolt-on skid plate system for 2005 - Current Toyota Tacoma offers the ultimate in lower control arm protection for both on and offroad use. Reduce the risk of lower arm failure during everyday driving, running offroad trails, getting to your favorite hunting or fishing spot, or crawling in mountainous terrain. This skid plate system will allow you to slide over rocks and debris all while helping to protect your lower arms from trip-ending damage. Made from 3/16" laser cut steel, our Tacoma lower arm skid plates offer extreme durability and a precision fit for easy installation.
The 05+ Toyota Tacoma ICON bolt on skid plate system also serves as a locator for the lower shock mount for our S2 Modular Performance Shock System. This modular approach allows you to install these skid plates without waste if you decide to upgrade and add the full S2 system down the road. You are able to purchase knowing it is 1 of the 3 components you will need to run the S2 Secondary Shock System, giving you the opportunity to build in stages if you choose.
• Bolt-on design
• Made from 3/16" laser cut steel
• Durable black powdercoat finish
• Serves as the lower shock mount for our S2 Modular Secondary Shock System
• Adds protection from rocks and trail debris during on or offroad use
PART No. 56103
2005 - Current Toyota Tacoma Rear Hydraulic Air Bump Stop System
Bolt on a set of ICON Vehicle Dynamics Rear Hydraulic Air Bump Stops to improve the on or off road capabilities of your 2005+ Toyota Tacoma when using maximum suspension travel. ICON’s race proven hydraulic air bump stops are tested, tried and true, from Cabo to Canada in all conditions. This vehicle specific tuned hydraulic air bump stop system offers both smooth engagement, maximum bottom resistance, and smooth controlled return while being used in extreme conditions. The true value to using a compression and rebound tuned bumpstop is the exponentially increasing force is smooth, not abrupt or harsh like the OEM bumpstop.
As part of the kit, ICON includes an industry first selectable install height for the hydraulic air bumpstop so up travel is not limited with use of an aftermarket thicker leaf pack. This allows you to upgrade your leaf springs down the road, and retain maximum up travel without having to purchase a new bump stop bracket kit.
• Bolt-on design using existing holes in frame for clean install with no cutting or welding
• Industry only Toyota Tacoma specific tune to maximize bottom out resistance while having
smooth engagement as well as return
• Absorbs additional impact energy over the OEM rubber bump stop and returns the axle in a more controlled manner
• Industry only kit allowing adjustment for leaf pack height changes so uptravel is not lost
• Can be returned to stock
PART No. ICON-Toolbag
ICON Tool / Accessories Bag
Keep your tools in order with some ICON style in our heavy duty Tool / Accessories Bag. We built this bag with the offroad enthusiast in mind, to be able to handle the roughest of treatment. Our tool bag is constructed with 2 layers of heavy-duty Polyester material and is the perfect size for the required necessities.
This tool bag can also be used for many other industries like construction, hunting, fishing, make-up and perfume while traveling ect. to accommodate various size items and keep them organized!
• "Double" Layer 600 denier heavy-duty polyester construction
• Water resistant
• 3 external pockets storage pockets
• Wide mouth opening with hard wire bracing
• Re-enforced floor for added durability
• #10 oversized zipper
• Embroidered ICON logo's
• Handles are cross stitched w/ heavy-duty thread