22-23 TUNDRA 2-3" STAGE 2 SUSPENSION SYSTEM TUBULAR
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 2 complete suspension system for the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra builds on ICON's 2.5 EXP Shock Kit with the addition of tubular front upper control arms, providing proper alignment at taller ride heights, improved on- and off-road performance as well as front-end lift and leveling for a proper stance and fitment of up to 35" tires. This system features the innovative new 2.5 EXP series coilover shocks and sway bar drop kit for the front of the truck along with our proven 2.0 nitrogen charged monotube shock with internal reservoir for the rear.
This Stage 2 system features the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra EXP Series front shock absorbers that combine the performance of a fully rebuildable 2.5-inch diameter premium shock absorber with the convenience and cost-benefits of re-using the Tundra’s factory coil spring and other components. EXP bridges the gap between spacer lifts and threaded bodied coilovers, providing suspension lift, custom-tuned performance and maximum travel, all in an economical package.
The included ICON tubular upper control arm kit is designed to improve the overall performance of the new 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra with corrected front-end geometry, built in additional caster, and improved suspension component clearance. Additionally, replacing the OE ball joint with the all-new, serviceable, and rebuildable ICON Delta Joint PRO allows for full bump and droop travel of the front suspension while eliminating bind.
The included sway bar drop brackets help minimize sway bar link bind through the suspension travel range. This helps the suspension move more freely and allows for the full range of wheel travel without overstressing any OE components.
Rounding out the Stage 2 suspension system are V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks specially tailored for the 2022-2023 Tundra. The 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high-quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Their pairing with the ICON 2.5 EXP Series front coilovers results in balanced vehicle control from front to rear and an excellent overall driving experience for your Tundra.
features & Benefits
- Vehicle specific design for 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra
- 2.5 EXP Series front shocks with internal reservoirs utilize factory coil and coil hardware
- Adjustable front ride heights from 2-3” of front lift over stock with the use of snap ring and included tubular UCAs
- Tubular UCAs for added strength, durability, and alignment correction for better drivability
- UCAs feature the patented (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) Delta Joint Pro with 90 degrees of total articulation
- Included sway bar drop brackets reduce bind in OE sway bar links
- Allows for full wheel travel without overstressing OE components
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks provide balanced tune with coilovers and increased performance
- All ICON shock absorbers are fully rebuildable and re-tunable
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #85: ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #142: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TUNDRAS EQUIPPED WITH LOAD-LEVELING REAR HEIGHT CONTROL AIR SUSPENSION.
- APPLICATION NOTE #143: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TUNDRAS EQUIPPED WITH ADAPTIVE VARIABLE SUSPENSION (AVS).
- APPLICATION NOTE #144: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TRD PRO
- APPLICATION NOTE #149: FOR 4WD MODELS WITHOUT TRD OFF-ROAD PACKAGE ICON RECOMMENDS USING ICON DIFF DROP (PART# 55156) OR USING TOYOTA TRD AXLES (PART# 434200C020 DRIVER / 434100C020 PASS). FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN FRONT AXLE DAMAGE. NOT REQUIRED FOR TRD PRO.
- TECH NOTE: Tundra SR5 equipped with TRD Sport Suspension package will have lift height range of 3-4” over stock
- TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-1" of rear lift over stock on models equipped with rear coil springs.
- 58671 (QTY: 2) | 22-23 TUNDRA FRONT EXP COILOVER
- 58461DJ (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA TUBULAR UCA DJ PRO KIT
- 55154 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA SWAY BAR DROP KIT
- 56516 (QTY: 2) | 22-23 TUNDRA 0-1" REAR 2.0 VS IR