22-23 TUNDRA 3.0 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
ICON's 3.0 Series Coilovers with CDCV for 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra are designed to take the off-road capability of the truck to new levels by increasing wheel travel by up to 40% and significantly improving the damping ability of the front shocks.
3.0 Series shocks boast 50% more piston surface area in the ride zone of the shock's travel, and 100% in the “Bump Zone”, compared to 2.5 Series shocks. This translates into increased stability and vehicle control at the extremes of off-road use, with benefits also making themselves apparent in on-road driving conditions. The multi-stage hydraulic Bump Zone featured in these 3.0 Series shocks exponentially increases bottom-out resistance as the shock travels through the last 40% of travel, keeping vehicle dynamics in check during those hard hits or unexpected obstacles.
ICON's exclusive Compression Damping Control Valves are included for precisely dialing in your suspension performance. CDCV controls fluid flow under compression, allowing you to achieve the perfect tune whether driving on the street, slow-crawling through the rocks or mobbing across the desert at full throttle. When paired with ICON 3.0 Series rear shocks with CDCV, vehicle control can be precisely dialed in front to rear, resulting in the best overall driving experience.
These 3.0 Series coilovers are designed as an OEM shock replacement, making installation a simple and straightforward bolt-on affair. Built-in ride height adjustability yields 1.25 to 3.25” of front lift height allowing for the fitment of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. First class ICON manufacturing processes and quality components are used to ensure these shocks function to their maximum potential without issue.
features & Benefits
- 40% increase in front wheel travel over stock
- Adjustable lift heights from 1.25”-3.25” over stock
- Vehicle specific design and tuning for superior shock damping and control
- 3.0” Body diameter for increased oil volume and larger piston area
- ICON’s multi-stage, tunable hydraulic “Bump Zone” exponentially increases bottom-out resistance in the last 40% of compression travel
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) allows for end-user compression changes to suit all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum components with a black anodized finish
- PTFE lined spherical bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 7/8” diameter induction hardened, chrome plated shock shafts
- Fully Rebuildable and Re-tunable
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #85: ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #144: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TRD PRO
- APPLICATION NOTE #149: FOR 4WD MODELS WITHOUT TRD OFF-ROAD PACKAGE ICON RECOMMENDS USING ICON DIFF DROP (PART# 55156) OR USING TOYOTA TRD AXLES (PART# 434200C020 DRIVER / 434100C020 PASS). FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN FRONT AXLE DAMAGE. NOT REQUIRED FOR TRD PRO.
- TECH NOTE: Requires installation of ICON front upper control arms
- TECH NOTE: If upgrading a Tundra equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) all other vehicle systems remain functional
- TECH NOTE: Most Tundra sub-models equipped with i-Force gasoline engine will have front lift height range of 1.25-3.5" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Most Tundra sub-models equipped with i-Force MAX hybrid engine will have front lift height range of .75-3" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Lift heights above 2.25” require sway bar drop bracket kit part number 55154
- TECH NOTE: Tundra SR5 equipped with TRD Sport Suspension package will have lift height range of 2.25-4.25” over stock