ICON WILL BE AT OFF-ROAD EXPO POMONA BOOTH #4418Posted on September 20, 2012
Who’s going to the 2012 Off-Road Expo in Pomona, CA this year?? We will be there in full force, ready to show & tell you about all of our great products, including a couple new ones we think you will really be excited about. We here at ICON have been hard at work developing and testing cool new products that will take your ride to a new level.
Make sure to drop by the Pomona Fair Grounds on October 6th & 7th to visit us in BOOTH # 4418 – SEE YOU THERE!The 2012 Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo powered by General Tire offers you the greatest collection of off-road companies, parts, equipment, gear, and experts ever assembled in America. From off-road racing to rock crawling, trail riding to sand sports, to motorcycles and ATV’s, to camping and adventure travel, you have the unique opportunity to meet and talk with the most knowledgeable people in the off-road industry. With a full weekend of excitement and 10 acres of off-road vendors in one location, you will see everything that is going on in the dynamic world of off-road.
– Toyota Ride & Drive
– Team LOSI Racing / Horizon Hobby Remote Control car off-road obstacle course
– “SCOREville” – a tribute to the SCORE Baja Legends and the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame
– Live start draw for 45th anniversary Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 – Saturday
– Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Exhibition Course
– High-flying Freestyle Motocross Action
– Over 300 Off-Road Vendors selling the latest in 4×4 aftermarket performance wares at rock bottom industry prices.
– Meet off-road celebrities like Maxxis Tire driver Brian Deegan!
– Hourly prize giveaways via Text To Win!
– Overland Adventure Travel Pavilion
– Miss Off-Road Expo Contest
– Live Music All Weekend on the Bud Light Entertainment Stage