97-UP PATROL (Y61) 2" STAGE 3 SUSPENSION SYSTEM
The Nissan Patrol (Y61) - a rugged, capable, and reliable off-road platform that has been known for its prowess in harsh and unforgiving environments for nearly two and a half decades. From the deep bush of the Australian Outback to the scorching deserts of Dubai, these vehicles have withstood the test of time and terrain. ICON Vehicle Dynamics is proud to now offer a suspension system for the Patrol that improves the performance, handling, and ride quality of this already capable vehicle.
The Stage 2 suspension system includes dual rate front and rear coil springs that provide 2” of lift over stock to allow for the installation of larger, more aggressive wheel tire combinations and increased ground clearance. 2.5 Aluminum Series remote reservoir shock absorbers with CDCV that feature a vehicle specific valving are also included for optimized ride quality and balanced damping front to rear. The 2.5" remote reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during extended off-road use. ICON CDC Valve technology allows end-users to quickly adjust the ride quality of their shocks with the simple turn of a knob with no tools required. With ten high-resolution settings to choose from, the ICON CDC Valve will allow for the perfect ride quality across any terrain. The Stage 3 system also includes an application specific Centerline Steering Stabilizer that will help minimize steering feedback and help keep the vehicle tracking straight and true. ICON designed these suspension systems to give the Y61 owner confidence in knowing that their vehicle can handle the toughest of situations. Whether it's weekend trips to the dunes or a month-long holiday in the bush, these adventures can now be enjoyed to their full potential.
features & Benefits
- Front and rear dual rate coil springs provide 2.0” of lift height over stock
- 100% bolt-on design
- Increased front and rear wheel travel over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned ICON 2.5 Aluminum Series remote reservoir shocks for superior performance and ride quality
- ICON CDC Valve technology allows for 10 settings of quick and easy compression damping adjustability
- Corrosion resistant hard anodized shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Centerline steering stabilizer provideds sncreased steering damping over the OEM stabilizer andeliminates the push/pull sensation associated with traditional units
- Centerline steering stabilizer provides symmetrical steering feel throughout the entire input range
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
download installation guide
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- APPLICATION NOTE #99: PERFORMANCE REAR SPRINGS MAY CAUSE REDUCED RIDE HEIGHT WHILE TOWING.
- APPLICATION NOTE #110: TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE.
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 with 4.75” Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 305/70R17 (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #17: THESE ARE COMPLETE SYSTEMS, NOT TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER AFTERMARKET KITS.
- APPLICATION NOTE #30: AN ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR IS RECOMMENDED TO REALIGN THE AXLE BUT NOT REQUIRED.
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #85: ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #87: INSTALLATION OF COMPLETE ICON SYSTEM REQUIRED TO ATTAIN ADVERTISED WHEEL TRAVEL. USE OF ANY OTHER MANUFACTURERS COMPONENTS WILL NOT PROVIDE ADVERTISED WHEEL TRAVEL AND COULD CAUSE UNKNOWN DAMAGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #90: MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER MANUFACTURERS AFTERMARKET TRACK BARS
- 82020 (QTY: 1) | 97-UP PATROL (Y61) 2.0 CENTERLINE STABILIZER KIT
- 87843CP (QTY: 1) | 97-UP PATROL (Y61) REAR 2.5 VS RR CDCV PAIR
- 82720 (QTY: 1) | 97-UP PATROL (Y61) REAR 2” DUAL RATE SPRING KIT
- 87842CP (QTY: 1) | 97-UP PATROL (Y61) FRONT 2.5 VS RR CDCV PAIR
- 82710 (QTY: 1) | 97-UP PATROL (Y61) FRONT 2” DUAL RATE SPRING KIT